Toyota 5.7L Air Induction Pump Bypass Kit & Exhaust Port Plates - NO CUTTING !
Fits the following vehicles:With the exception of any Flex fuel model
2007 & 2009 thru 2012 5.7 Liter V8 Engines:
- Toyota Tundra, 4-Runner, Land Cruiser and Sequoia
- Lexus GX570 and LX570
ADDRESSES THE FOLLOWING CEL (Check Engine Light) CODES:
- P1441 – Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve No 2 Stuck Open Bank 1
- P1442 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve No 2 Stuck Closed Bank 1
- P1444 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve No 2 Stuck Open Bank 2
- P1445 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve No 2 Stuck Closed Bank 2
- P2440 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve Stuck Open Bank 1
- P2441 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve Stuck Closed Bank 1
- P2442 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve Stuck Open Bank 2
- P2443 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve Stuck Closed Bank 2
- P2444 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Pump Stuck ON Bank 1
- P2445 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Pump Stuck OFF Bank 1
- P2446 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Pump Stuck ON Bank 2
- P2447 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Pump Stuck OFF Bank 2
Any previous repair to the AIP system or update ECU could causes a miscommunication with the bypass module , this could include:
- Performance MAF sensor (A OEM replaced MAF sensor will not cause an miscommunication)
- Updated/Re-flashed ECU (usually performed by a Toyota service tech or dealership)
This Kit includes:
- Bypass Module - simple plug-in installation - no need to cut or solder wires, easily removed when running your vehicle on-road where emission system is required. Operates during ignition startup by bypassing the inital tests that determine if the AIP system is to startup. Starts running as soon as the ignition is switched on, and automatically disengages after 12 seconds. Module is a solid-state electronic system, with a functional temperature range from -40 to +185 Degrees F, and fully encapsulated in epoxy resin. Wiring harness is approximately 24" long, protected with wire loom.
- Block-Off Plates (2 included) - made from 304 Stainless Steel, prevents exhaust gasses from leaking back into the AIP valves. For codes P1441, P1444, P2440, P2442, you ‘must’ install the exhaust block-off plates. We highly recommend installation of the block-off plates in all circumstances, but for these 4 codes, the module and the plates are required to prevent these codes.
Free Priority Mail Shipping to U.S. Addresses
Complete installation instructions will be emailed to you upon receipt of order. If you'd like a copy of the instructions, contact us and we'll be happy to email them to you.
2 YEAR WARRANTY:
Our product has been tested to the highest standards of quality, and is warranted for life to be free of defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only, and is not transferrable. This warranty applies only to our products that were purchased directly, or from an authorized distributor. This warranty does not cover damage due to improper installation, misuse, abuse, negligence, accidental damage, or alteration. Warranty is void if the product has been tampered with in any way. Contact us prior to returning products for warranty claims.
Our product is designed for off-road and/or racing use, or for vehicles otherwise exempt from vehicle emission laws. Modification of your emission controls may violate federal, state, and/or local laws. If you decide to purchase our kit, you assume all risks associated with its use, and agree to hold the maker harmless from any claims of damage, loss, injury and/or legal consequences due to installation of this product.
Off-road and performance exhaust systems generally do not have the necessary port for connection of the AIP system - for these systems, the AIP Bypass Module is a must to prevent your engine from going into 'limp'.
Permanently altering your emisions controls MAY make your vehicle un-sellable.
For example, Texas law prohibits any person from selling, offering for sale, leasing, or offering to lease any vehicle not equipped with all emission control systems or devices in good operable condition. Violators are subject to penalties under the Texas Clean Air Act of up to $25,000 per violation.